WAL MART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wal mart
There may be more reports for "wal mart"
For more results perform a general search for "wal mart"
Showing 26-50 of 2,603 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "wal mart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 16 2017
Wal-Mart family Mobile T-Mobile Paying for service even though the service is off! Noblesville IN - Indiana Author: Noblesville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family Mobile Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 26 2017
Wal Mart POOR PLAY TO WORK! LOUSY EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Wal Mart Sarasota, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Wal-Mart Inc Go.shoppinggroup.com Mystery shopping -send ya a check, give ya assignments check is bougus Bentonville Arkansas Author: Potterville, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Wal-Mart Inc Internet

Dec 20 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot Oversees bandits running walmart money card Phoenix, Arizona
More money card scams update Author: phoenix, Income Tax Service: Walmart Money Card Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 20 2016
Advance america I applied for an on line loan,I got a call from this number stating I had gotten approved for a $1000 loan.so this guy says he needs verification an to do this I had to goto wal- Mart an buy $700 in Apple iTunes cards.my account showed sum funds were deposited,but my bank locked em up as the MBL deps seem funny.  Beverly hills calif Internet Author: RENO, Nevada Questionable Activities: Advance america Internet

Dec 16 2016
Jasper Contractors Jasper Roofing Fired After ONLY 2 weeks?! Lincoln, Nebraska Jasper Cotractors is not a JOKE. Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Employers: Jasper Contractors Lincoln, Nebraska

Dec 15 2016
Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Research Manager- Mr. Andy Moor. Nice Service Research,Inc . sent me a Check for $2084.99, and wanted me to deposit into my account at my bank, and send back $1734.00 none doesnt say
Author: Nampa, Idaho Consumer Services: Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Nicole West | Nicole West from Canyon Lake CA Nicole West Canyon Lake CA | Scammer ripped me off $5000 Canyon Lake California
False Complaint in Retaliation Author: Reseda, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Nicole West Canyon Lake, California

Dec 04 2016
Jay Link, Pallet-Brokers.net Cross Pallet Company, Jordan Link Con-Artist Attempts to Steal from Truck Brokers Fresno, California Nationwide
Update 2 / 2 / 2017 Author: Atlanta, Georgia Trucking Companies: Jay Link, Pallet-Brokers.net Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Wal Mart Not honoring product warranty and company policy. Plano Texas
Written Warranty Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wal Mart Prosper, Texas

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Sep 01 2016
Kurt Chase Hormel Foods Seeking Arrangement Tyson Foods Wal-Mart Scam, Liar, Con artist Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Food Stores: Kurt Chase Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Wal-Mart Standard Parking Overcharged and shorted change Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Parking Garages: Wal-Mart Chicago, Illinois

Aug 08 2016
BigSaves and US National Mail Scam website, looks like Wal-Mart, Takes your money, but does NOT deliver your product New York, Mountainside New York, New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Bed & Bath: BigSaves Internet

42, Report #1320990

Aug 06 2016
Wal-Mart stole money from a refund. spoke to me poorly bentonville Nationwide Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Wal-Mart Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Wal-Mart Asurion Fraud, deceit, lies Internet Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Wal-Mart Asurion Internet

Jul 05 2016
Register My Music Registermymusic.com Just Because You Worked With A Big Label, It Doesn't Means You Can Rip Off People Sherman Oaks, California Internet I Got Refunded Author: South Carolina Celebrities: Register My Music Internet

Jun 22 2016
Dennis Rosenblum John Brain Oshoke OnwudeMarket Survey Sent bogus cashiers check $990.00 supposed to go to Wal-Mart and moneygram. Buy $50.00, send $690.00, and keep $250.00 Toledo Internet
Author: Broomsville, Maryland Online Trading: Dennis Rosenblum Internet

Jun 15 2016
Optimal owner care This company is a scam, Internet
Wendy are you Brandon Beachum or John Ellis' Girlfriend? Author: Orange, California Resorts: Optimal owner care Internet

Jun 10 2016
TCF NATIONAL BANK Frauduent charge not reversed Minneapolis, MN Nationwide $160 Credit transaction Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Banks: TCF NATIONAL BANK Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
Wal Mart Money Card Walmart, Walmart Debit Card Wal Mart debit card corporation holds my $559.86 hostage and will not release it Bentonville Nationwide Author: flower mound, Texas Financial Services: Wal Mart Money Card Nationwide