Your Search | walmart; family mobile, tmobile
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 11 2014
Family Mobile Walmart family mobile, tmobile Cancelled phone 2 days into the month because phone did not work. Charged for 30 days instead. Nationwide Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Aug 16 2013
walmart family mobile tmobile the company sold defective phones and refuses to replace phones will not replace phones. the phones only worked for one month. i have called the number and sent emails i have been thru this since may 2013 and they said they cannot locate my phones. cant they be able to pull the contract up on the computer and see that you have service since you are only able to send emails to even get an answer which they still dont resolve my 2 chldren that i purchased the phones for both have asthma and need them to be able to contact someone if a medical emergency arises. we live on a fixed income and i am not able to afford to buy other phones if they are unable to locate my phones .look on the computer and see my contract and give me back what i paid for the phones so i will be able to get my kids another phone at another place so that i can make sure my kids are okay  Internet Actually Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile Internet

Aug 12 2013
walmart; family mobile, Tmobile intentional deceit, theft by swindle, trickery, greedy liars minneapolis minnesota
Terms and Conditions Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: walmart; family mobile, Tmobile Nationwide

Apr 24 2013
WALMART FAMILY MOBILE TMOBILE, FAMILY MOBILE, TMOBILE PREPAID, PREPAID PHONES BY WALMART FAMILY MOBILE LAWSUIT OVER THE FALSE $100 PROMOTION AND OTHER PROBLEMS Internet Author: Port WENTWORTH, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: WALMART FAMILY MOBILE Internet