WESTERN UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: western union
There may be more reports for "western union"
For more results perform a general search for "western union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Rxdrugs-online i have been told to sent them 500 dollars in Pakistan through western union for prescription drugs xanax. but couldn't received yet.they are not responding at all. i want there site should be checked or they are just scamming. Lahore Punjab Author: los angles, California Drugstores: Rxdrugs-online Internet

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
SBC Trading Co. - Eason Chan accepted money for merchandise but never shipped it SHENZHEN PROVINCE GUANGDONG CHINA Internet Western Union payment is the tip for you that it is a scam Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SBC Trading Co. Internet

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 12 2017
Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Tim McGuire Tim McGuire Computer Doc EVER, for website hosting, he is a liar and a thief!!! He is hosting my website for me and although I paid him thousands of dollars he would not release my domain name. Go Daddy said that he could do it for free but he refused to do so. After my label directly paid to renew the domain name $90 to GoDaddy he threatened me that if I would not send him $65 via Western Union and do what he says he will shut my website down.  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Web Hosting: Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Internet

Jun 09 2017
Travis Cavapoo Puppies Beware of Travis Cavapoo puppies! It is totally fraudulent! They have adorable puppies for sale that don't exist and they have no intention of sending you. They will try to fool you into thinking its all legit by updating the site once you go into contract and actually remove your puppy from it's available puppies list. They will ask you for a Monogram or Western Union and take no other forms of payment. Do not do business with this criminal. It is reprehensible how he dupes people and families into thinking they are getting a puppy when all he is doing is stealing your money. Thanks to another person who reported this on this website, I realized before i sent him any money! Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Internet BBB Better Business Bureau: Travis Cavapoo Puppies Internet

Jun 03 2017
county boxer home boxer puppies for sale. These people say they will sell you and ship you puppies to canada and the usa, Once you send them money via western union they say they will follow up with shipping details. Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Coldstream, Alabama Animal Abuse: county boxer home Internet

Jun 03 2017
LISTON DRUGSTORE Liston Drugstore , they say it is an Ofshore account. Name: Chi Muluh NevilleCountry: CameroonRegion: LittoralCity: 00237 Liston DRUGSTORE is an online pharmacy who. Promises to deliver and are legitimate . I had to pay them they western union send them the transfer record, and they promised my payment was inclusive of all shipping and handling , but they deal with another Logistics company called XPRESS LIGISTICS WHO IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD THIEVE LIARS. They wanted more money for customs clearance and asked me to pay again 550 . And to use Western union as my product was ON HOLD , and PENDING in their website till a payment was paid . I ofcourse knew then they are all into kahoots with each other . Graniteville,South Carolina USA,,or Cincinnati , NATIONWIDE
Liston Drug Pharmacy Shady not trust worthy Author: Internet Abusive Parents: Drugstores: LISTON DRUGSTORE Internet

Jun 03 2017
Healthybudder.com Jackie White Ordered medical cannabis, payed via Western Union, nothing was ever sent. No communication after proof of payment was sent to them. El Paso, Texas Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Healthybudder.com Internet

May 31 2017
Grand incentives Voided my vacation certificate because I did not use a postal money order. I used a western union money order Sarasota , Florida Author: San Jose, California Lodging: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

May 17 2017
Pch They said the phone PCH and I've won $585,000 and a BMW and it was on its way from Detroit camera crew u.s. Marshals FBI we're coming with them because it's so much money they asked for us to Western Union $370.01 is what they got Las Vegas Nevada Author: saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Pch Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
availablewithease.com scam...western union then ask for double the fee after initial payment san jose Internet Author: RUNNEMEDE, New Jersey Drugstores: availablewithease.com Internet

May 17 2017
Western Union Net Spend prepaid card Incompetent, unprofessional, clueless Internet Why? Author: Brunswick, Georgia Financial Services: Western Union Net Spend prepaid card Internet

May 12 2017
Florida Pharmacy Online Angela Poole is the Western Union contact for India Florida Pharmacy promised overnight delivery if you send a Western Union payment if $300. Next day out of stock Internet Author: Mountain View, California Drugstores: Florida Pharmacy Online Internet

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 04 2017
cardingf.com crdforum.com, MAYOR, Porthos, ccriptor, Sc0rpI0n Hacked & Carded - Western Union, MoneyGram & Bank Transfers Internet crdforum.com Admin information Author: Internet Cash Services: cardingf.com Internet

Apr 30 2017
Jason sterbe sterbe capital investments, Roland nwangene, Jacob Nomvete Inquired about a loan foe real estate. Was promptly asked to send money thru western union to pay for processing. To a roland nwangene, who is a notorious scammer Maryland heights MO and ga Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Jason sterbe sterbe capital investments Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Floridaonlinepharmacy/Elena Ivanko Online pharmaceutical sales, scam, thief, western union, India Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pharmacies Online: Floridaonlinepharmacy/Elena Ivanko Internet

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Internet Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Mar 07 2017
Bryan Bales aka Akane (epicnpc.com), Suture (epicnpc.com), bales.exe (ebay) Western Union Fraud/Theft of $900 USD Jasper Indiana Author: Liu Cheng, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bryan Bales Jasper, Indiana

Mar 07 2017
hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin hunterstorelimited.jimdo.com, hunter store limited jimdo HunterStoreLimited.jimdo.com appears to be a company interested in stealing consumer's money and not sending products. They only offer Western Union and Money Gram as payment options. No COD or online purchasing options from their website. Vancouver Washington Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting Goods: hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin Vancouver, Washington

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet