Your Search | western union
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Dec 04 2016
Jim Warsing jim warsing verbally abusive to his clients, work product is fradulent, wants you to send money by western union, refuses to give receipts...he's a thief chardon, ohio Ohio Author: tequesta, Florida Attorney Generals: Jim Warsing chardon, Ohio

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 26 2016
Western Union netspend aka netspend Delay of payment and bench of contract Austin Internet
Author: Conley, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Western Union netspend Internet

Nov 11 2016
Ronald Sevenstar Southern Yankee Guns Tied to buy a Pistol from this guy on Backpage.com and he could only take Talmart money order, Western Union or Money order unknown Florida/Texas phone number Author: Marana, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Ronald Sevenstar Internet

Nov 10 2016
Western Union On Nov 8, 2016, Western Union made 2 unauthorized withdrawal from my U.S. bank account. Nationwide Sounds like ID theft Author: Antioch, California Banks: Western Union Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
The Cannabis Online Dispensary John Barksdale This company scammed me of $355. They promised the world and make you send money via Western Union or MoneyGram. When they receive the money they say that the delivery has been put on hold and you have to pay a further $290 to insure the parcel which is fully refundable. Do not pay them anything, they will take your money and vanish. John Barksdale is the contact and he tells you to send money to Jonathan Aoudrey. Can't believe I got scammed. Washington, California, Maryland Internet Unbelievable Author: Ilford, Alabama Drugstores: The Cannabis Online Dispensary Internet

Nov 05 2016
western union Stole $200 Seattle Nationwide Author: seattle, Washington Financial Services: western union Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Us Live Delivery Pet transport. Safe pet replicators Was told to pay $450 through western union and the puppy would be shipped and get to me the same day. for Spokane Internet
Author: Fort Worth , Texas Animal Services: Us Live Delivery Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
purechemonline.com Xiosin.com payed western union $160.00. Never got package after paid Dallas,TX Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: purechemonline.com Internet

Oct 29 2016
BAIL BONDS SCAM bail bonds scam western union money transfer palm beach Nationwide Author: palm beach, Florida tempdir: BAIL BONDS SCAM Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
http://ieltsoffice.com/ Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: www.ieltsoffice.com They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: http://ieltsoffice.com/ Internet

Oct 19 2016
swiss cuban cigars, Marilyn pencer, Boris Baumann was called by UPS (probably fake) and asked for $260 by Western Union for delivery Montreal Ontario Author: HILTON, New York Unusual Rip-Off: swiss cuban cigars Montreal, Ontario

Oct 12 2016
invitations homes invitations homes of Atlanta sandy springs I RENTED A HOME FROM INVITATIONS HOMES 2013 STAYED THERE ABOUT TWO YEARS RECIVED A LETTER THAT AUGUST PAYMENT WAS'NT RECIVED, I CALLED THE COMPANY , I STATED THAT THE PAYMENT WAS PAID, TALKED TO MR HOWARD , TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD BE THERE IN HIS OFFICE WITHIN AN HOUR WITH THE MONEY ORDER RECEIPTS THAT I PAID WAS VERY RUDE WHEN IGOT THERE SHOWED HIM THE MONEY ORDERS RECEIPTS FOR 1,165 HE STATED WELL YOU BETTER TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, SO I CALLED WESTERN UNION ABOUT THE MONEY ORDER STATED THAT WAS NEVER CASHED, CALLED MR HOWARD TO LET HIM KNOW THEY DID'NT CASH THEM, COULD YOU WORK WITH ME UNTIL TWO WEEK TO RECIVE THE MONEY HE STATED I NEEDED TO PAY TODAY, SO HE SENT ME SEPTEMBER PAYMENT BACK. WOULD'NT WORK WITH ME AT ALL.  LYNDIA WASHINGTON sandy springs Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Legal Services: invitations homes sandy springs ga , Georgia

Oct 08 2016
Bringbestproducts.com Online pharmacy Purchasing medicine online pharmacy was told to send $200 and receive a tracking number and next day shipment never received an email confirmation or tracking number and they are wanting 235 more dollars before they give it to me the tracking number or the ability to cancel my order for a refund Supposedly shipped out of California Western Union Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Drugstores: Bringbestproducts.com Internet

Oct 06 2016
Islamic Loan Finance llc Razak Bin Mahmoud, Nadarasan Anandan Complete scam, say they will finance your deal and then want a fee sent to an individual via western union. They say they are based out of Malaysia, but the internet is from the Netherlands.  Malaysia Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Islamic Loan Finance llc Internet

Oct 04 2016
Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen I ordered electronics from them Samsung s6 and iPhone 7 after mr Allen woo ask for payment I paid via western union.  Wuhan Hubei Author: Antipolo , Miscellaneous Electronics: Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen Internet

Oct 03 2016
muhammad adil 918 sports wear Muhammad Adil defraud my company by having me to send over $25, 000 through money gram and western union for sports uniform. Muhammad Adil also had me to send money using his father and brother's name.The fraud took place over a 3 months period. I sent Mr. Adil over 2000 orders for unifroms but only received 800. Please do not trust this vendor, he does not own a factory he works out of his garage. sialkot Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: muhammad adil Internet

Oct 02 2016
Government Grants and Teasury David or Martin Wanted me to use Western Union, gift card , credid card, or bank to send them money to get my money WashingtonDC Dist of Columbia Author: CAMPBELL, California Colleges and Universities: Government Grants and Teasury WashingtonDC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Henry McClain said lending tree Henry said he now works for lendingntree that took over speedy cash(Jerry Fernandez) company but they still have the same number he told me that I would get a loan for $10000 pulse the $360 that was taken by Jerry for western union fees Internet
Author: Morongo valley, California Internet Fraud: Henry McClain said lending tree Internet

Sep 12 2016
Xiosin.com This company has me to send them money through Western Union, Internet china Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Xiosin.com North Carolina

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
Door to Door Airways Glean Jasson,Madea Porsha Pet Scam. Tea CUP Yorkies. Took my money via western union sent fake airline tickets. I lost $580 Laurel Maryland
Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Airways Internet

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Well sorry to hear about this Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes