WESTERN UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: western union
There may be more reports for "western union"
For more results perform a general search for "western union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
Bryan Bales aka Akane (epicnpc.com), Suture (epicnpc.com), bales.exe (ebay) Western Union Fraud/Theft of $900 USD Jasper Indiana Author: Liu Cheng, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bryan Bales Jasper, Indiana

Mar 07 2017
hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin hunterstorelimited.jimdo.com, hunter store limited jimdo HunterStoreLimited.jimdo.com appears to be a company interested in stealing consumer's money and not sending products. They only offer Western Union and Money Gram as payment options. No COD or online purchasing options from their website. Vancouver Washington Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting Goods: hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin Vancouver, Washington

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 03 2017
Western Union Deceptive Business Practices Mesa AZ 85212 YOU provided the proof that you are incorrect Author: Vancouver, Washington Liars: Western Union Mesa,

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Abidion Aidunn Lotenz They tried to scam me with a check difference of $1,100 and wanted me to Western Union the difference. Luckily I've learned to be not that naive.  Internet
Author: Valley Stream , New York Customer: Abidion Aidunn Internet

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee

8, Report #1352033

Jan 25 2017
western union send $280.00to my niece in Ghana and did not get the money because they gave the money to someone else and insisting that the money was paid to my niece which is untrue. have contacted customers service including the manager and wlll not listen to me and still insisting that the money has already being paid. tried to convince them to investigate this matter but they will not listen to me. Nationwide Author: nc, Alabama Grocery Stores: western union Nationwide

Jan 25 2017
Spywhizz.com Send your money via western union and we will start the process...I contact company to confirm and they said they would get started, but nothing happen and it's been two weeks Florida Internet Author: sharon hill, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Spywhizz.com Internet

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 08 2017
Starlight Pharmeceuticals and Online Pharmacy. Peter and thomas What a joke. They are both a rip off and have numerous sites Be careful. Don't use Money Gram, Western Union or Any kind of money cards. Poland, Gdansk, and Cameroon Pennsylvania and Gdansk Poland, Africa, Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Pharmacies: Starlight Pharmecueticals and DIspatchmyordergr8,com. Internet

Jan 06 2017
legalmarijuanashop.org legalmarijuanaheadshopmarijuanaconnection FAKE! SCAM! Never use Western Union to send TERRY GONZALEZ ANYTHING! Colorado, Arizona, Las Vegas Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Liars: www.legalmarijuanashop.org Internet

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Dec 18 2016
Consumer Cash Loans Lucy Hopkins, David Green Sent money through Western Union called them and told them to refund my money. California Author: Chino Valley, Arizona Financial Services: Consumer Cash Loans California

Dec 17 2016
western union sent money using western union and you can pickup at a us bank if you have a bank account this is a rippoff i already pay for sending money this is a scam by usbank Nationwide us bank /westernunion rippoff Author: new prague, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: western union Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
USA-Cigarettes.com BAOZHI LI Placed order, followed instructions to pay via Western Union, followed order of proof of payment, no order confirmation, no response to all my emails, no order Internet Author: misawaka, Indiana Tobacco Companies: USA-Cigarettes.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Value Toy Venture aka Grey Clooney aka Secides.com this is a scammer using fake shipping companies. Will ask more money via western union. UK, Nebraska, Alabama Internet Author: Mission Hills, California Electronic Manufacturers: Value Toy Venture Internet

Dec 04 2016
Jim Warsing jim warsing verbally abusive to his clients, work product is fradulent, wants you to send money by western union, refuses to give receipts...he's a thief chardon, ohio Ohio Author: tequesta, Florida Attorney Generals: Jim Warsing chardon, Ohio

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 26 2016
Western Union netspend aka netspend Delay of payment and bench of contract Austin Internet
Author: Conley, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Western Union netspend Internet

Nov 11 2016
Ronald Sevenstar Southern Yankee Guns Tied to buy a Pistol from this guy on Backpage.com and he could only take Talmart money order, Western Union or Money order unknown Florida/Texas phone number Author: Marana, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Ronald Sevenstar Internet

Nov 10 2016
Western Union On Nov 8, 2016, Western Union made 2 unauthorized withdrawal from my U.S. bank account. Nationwide Sounds like ID theft Author: Antioch, California Banks: Western Union Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
The Cannabis Online Dispensary John Barksdale This company scammed me of $355. They promised the world and make you send money via Western Union or MoneyGram. When they receive the money they say that the delivery has been put on hold and you have to pay a further $290 to insure the parcel which is fully refundable. Do not pay them anything, they will take your money and vanish. John Barksdale is the contact and he tells you to send money to Jonathan Aoudrey. Can't believe I got scammed. Washington, California, Maryland Internet Unbelievable Author: Ilford, Alabama Drugstores: The Cannabis Online Dispensary Internet

Nov 05 2016
western union Stole $200 Seattle Nationwide Author: seattle, Washington Financial Services: western union Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Us Live Delivery Pet transport. Safe pet replicators Was told to pay $450 through western union and the puppy would be shipped and get to me the same day. for Spokane Internet
Author: Fort Worth , Texas Animal Services: Us Live Delivery Nationwide