WESTERN UNION FINANCIAL SERVICES,INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: western union financial services,inc
There may be more reports for "western union financial services,inc"
For more results perform a general search for "western union financial services,inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide What are you talking about? Author: San andreas, California Online Trading: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

May 28 2014
Western Union Financial Services, Inc. Need CASH, Do not Use Western Union Englewood, Colorado 80112 Nationwide Author: Millis, Massachusetts Consumer Services: Western Union Nationwide

Jan 06 2014
Western Union Financial Services, Inc. WESTERN UNION AUSTRALIA SYDNEY NATION WIDE
BASKET WEAVING CLASSES Author: SINGLETON, Kentucky Customer: Western Union Financial Services, Inc. SYDNEY, NSW 1230

May 15 2013
Wm144 Bill Grant in Minnesota is a romance scam artist who scammed me out of $96,000. I really dont know how that happened, but all i knew was i began sending him money. I lost everything, i took loans for him and also used my home as a colateral for loans and now my house will be taken away from me if I dont pay back. he was so promising, i saw him on webcam but what i know now is that he is not for real. he made me send money through home theatre systems i bought from walmart and also through teddy bears, moneygram in walmart and western union. i want my money back, if someone could please track him and help me out, as i'm almost at the verge of a nervous breakdown. he took all my retirment money too. He claimed love and devotion and sang for me on phone, but i'm totally convinced that he is a fake and all he wanted was my money. help me please Minneapolis Tennessee How to solve the deposition against deposition situation against WU Author: Winnipeg, New York Wanted Criminals: Wm144 Spring Hill, Tennessee

Apr 18 2013
Western Union Financial Services,Inc Return's not honored. Englewood, Colorado
Author: Warren, Arkansas Financial Services: Western Union Financial Services,Inc Englewood, Colorado

6, Report #204462

Apr 04 2010
Western Union, Western Union Financial Services, Inc. Tom Lysinger Vice President, Western Union Horrible Customer Service, Western Union Hangs Up on Paying Customers, John: Western Union Operator 311 Greenwood Village Colorado Western Union rude? Then use MoneyGram Author: Midvale, Utah Cash Services: Western Union Financial Services Greenwood Village, Colorado