WWW.US IMMIGRATION.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: www.us immigration.com
There may be more reports for "www.us immigration.com"
For more results perform a general search for "www.us immigration.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 07 2013
www.us-immigration.com They are imitating a government website and scammed me out of $199.00 Drums Pennsylvania Author: Florida Federal Government: www.us-immigration.com Drums, Pennsylvania

Feb 14 2013
us-immigration.com U.S. Immigration I was made to believe that the service includes the filing fee but it is just the form which I can download for FREE at the Department of Homeland Security website. Internet
More BS from US-immigration.com Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: www.us-immigration.com Internet

Nov 08 2012
American Immigration Center Inc. www.us-immigration.com This company's website is very misleading to people. Miami Florida This company is a SCAM ARTIST Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: American Immigration Center Inc. Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2012
us-immigration They stole 189.00 from me. They deceive me. They website lead you to think that is the actual site for INS. I'm in the process of disputing the charge with my bank. STAY AWAY! Internet
American Immigration Center Author: signal hill, California Federal Government: us-immigration Internet

Jul 20 2011
http://www.us-immigration.com US Immigration The website www.us-immigration.com makes everyone think that this is a government website, and that the fees paid are actual application fees. But, by paying $149, all you get is a filled form California Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Process Services: http://www.us-immigration.com , California