Your Search | yes we can appliance repair
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 28 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair Failed to provide service but took my money anyway. Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Appliances: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Waldorf, Maryland

Apr 27 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair, Yes We Can Appliance, Yes We Can Appliance NY DOES NOT HONOR THEIR CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS. THEY DAMAGED WASHER/DRYER. DOES NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS EMAILS AND MESSAGES TO THEIR FACEBOOKPAGE PO BOX 1092 MEDFORD, New York/100 UNION BLVD W. ISLIP Internet Author: Sayville, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Internet

Feb 22 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair Robbed me of my money. Stay Away West Islip New York Glad we didn't pay in advance Author: Lake Grove, New York Maintenance Companies: Yes We Can Appliance Repair West Islip, New York

May 17 2013
Yes We Can Appliance Repair Took my money, but did not complete the job Waldorf Maryland Author: Huntingtown, Maryland Appliances: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Waldorf, Maryland