Your Search | you get paid fast
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 24 2014
Paul Darby You Get Paid Fast, My New Internet Business, The Marketing Platform, My Fun Life, The Internet Success machine, Unimax Services etc. Entices you with grand promises and a FREE marketing platform, then scoops up all your money Dallas Texas Author: Glen Carbon, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Paul Darby Dallas, Texas

Apr 09 2014
unimax services you get paid fast - paul darby Was told I would be purchasing software zand downloads, which never came, and that I would recieve visitors to my website. For a one time fee of 28.00 I was also supposed to recieve membership to an exclusive club that makes money online dallas texas Author: yuma, Arizona Work at Home Business: unimax services Dallas, Texas

Nov 29 2013
You Get Paid Fast, Paul Darby, Unimax Servicers Told Paul Darby Western Union in Canada will not send the $28. US . I sent $28 + $24. Express Post Longview Texas Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Internet Marketing Companies: You Get Paid Fast Longview, Texas

Nov 23 2013
YOU GET PAID FAST Paul Darby, Mike Kuehl, Mak Marketing Money order no longer exists...refuse to refund Look up the address for Unimax Services on google map. Also check the BBB..they have a RED ALERT for Unimax. Author: CARL JUNCTION, Missouri Work at Home Business: YOU GET PAID FAST Select State/Province

Oct 28 2013
Paul Darby Started a business called You Get Paid Fast. I sent him One money order for $7 and his business(Unimax) two money orders of $7 each and have never received the products that I ordered. My emails have been unanswered. My support tickets have been referred to Paul Darby and since that; I have been told that my ticket was resolved. Which is not true. I feel that this guy has taken my money and never had intentions of sending or making the products I ordered available to me. Due to his refusal to communicate with me; I am making this report and hope he doesn't continue to rip folks off. LongView Texas REF: Paul Darby Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home: Paul Darby LongView , Texas

Oct 26 2013
Unimax Services Paul Darby, You Get Paid Fast He is being investigated as I write this and will be shut down soon. Longview Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Sales People: Unimax Services Longview, Texas