Complaint Review: Spectra Financial - Full Spectra Financial

• Reported By: Kingsford Michigan
  • Spectra Financial - Full Spectra Financial
    None Given
    Nationwide

Spectra Financial Or Full Spectra Financial ripoff! Credit card scam! Nationwide

similar to the others I read they called me with all my info ready & I thought I asked all the right questions--as in a phone #, contact name, verification number, etc & they gave them to me. While I was in the process of verifying my info to give them I decided to check the web for info on the company--very glad I did as I found the rip off report with several stories very similar to what I was experiencing.

I stopped the process told the "very nice lady" with a heavy accent that I did not want the phone service being offered & I did not want the credit card either & that I was contacting my bank immediately to notify them NOT to take the money from my acct. She wanted to know why & at first I just told her I had changed my mind & she kept saying why this is such a good deal & trying to talk me into it...then I finally said I was online reading the rip off report about them & she immediately said OK, never mind we won't charge your account & hung up.

Melissa
Kingsford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2005 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spectra-financial-full-spectra-financial/nationwide/spectra-financial-or-full-spectra-financial-ripoff-credit-card-scam-nationwide-132487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content