Complaint Review: SPECTRUM CABLE

• SPECTRUM CABLE

, ohio
    USA

SPECTRUM CABLE CABLE AND INTERNET SERVICE OhiO

I received a letter for special pricing on internet, cable and phone service. I contacted Spectrum cable service and was quoted a price to upgrade my internet and to keep my TV and phone service the same, I accepted. 2 months later I called and inquired about my bill and was rold that I was not eligible for the special pricing. Again I was told that I would receive the special pricing but that I would need a new box. I agreed. The box was sent I connected the box and called Spectrum to connect it and my TV was dis-connected and so was my phone.

I spoke to 5 different associates and was hung up on 2x. I spent 3 hours on the phone with them, finally asked for a supervisor who did get my TV activated but I could not be connected with the same channels that I had previously. WHY ?? I asked, because it's a different service provider. I asked to be connected to my old service and was told I could not be switched back. 3 hours and 6 associates later and I have to re-program my TV. And still not at the price I was quoted.

I just want cable, phone amd internet with the channels I watch. Nothing more and nothing less. Time Warner Cable has been ripping cutomers off for years and now they changed the name to Spectrum and are continuing with the same old habits of rippimg customers off !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2017 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spectrum-cable/ohio/spectrum-cable-cable-and-internet-service-ohio-1371168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content