Report: #620005

• Reported By: Susan — Douglasville Georgia United States of America
  • Spectrum Cleaning Concepts

Atlanta, Georgia
    United States of America

Spectrum Cleaning Concepts Derrick Smith, DERRICK SMITH IS A SCAM!!!! Atlanta, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Derrick Smith/Spectrum Cleaning is a RIP OFF

I bought a franchise from Derrick Smith in March 2008. I was never paid on time I had to call him numourous times he always had some excuse that the girls in his office weren't doing their job or he was out of town. I continued to do the business until February 2009 when I just had to quit because I had not been paid for the last 3 months, I still have not been paid and it's 2010, I have been to his office where his "girl's work" yeah he rents an office with no employees. He owes me alot of money I have no way to get in touch with this crook. I sure would like to see him get what he deserves. If you have any ideas please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2010 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spectrum-cleaning-concepts/atlanta-georgia-/spectrum-cleaning-concepts-derrick-smith-derrick-smith-is-a-scam-atlanta-georgia-620005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Derrick Smith/Spectrum Cleaning is a RIP OFF

AUTHOR: Ms. Griffin - (USA)

Derrick Smith did the exact same thing to my husband and I.  We took him to court and was told that his contract only promises to look for contract and that is all he is responsible for....so our case was thrown out of court.  I have located several people with the same problem and we are all trying to get together to get legal help and bring this fool down.  You can reach me on Facebook Deidra Dozier Griffin.