Complaint Review: SPECTRUM HOME SERVICES

• SPECTRUM HOME SERVICES
    4919 NORTHPARK DRIVE
    COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado
    United States of America

I worked for this company and now that I am on my own bidding work against them they call and say they are going to break my legs, and slash my tires. As of 04/12/2011 I have had to replace 3 tires, install cameras at my house and file legal reports against them. I know that they hire people without the proper identification to work in the US, and these people work and never get paid...watch out if you are thinking of doing any type of business with them in any state!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spectrum-home-services/colorado-springs-colorado-80918/spectrum-home-services-daniel-s-dueber-lowest-of-the-low-colorado-springs-colorado-716821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

4Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Agreement - 4-19-2011

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

My prior post was due to a big misunderstanding and I fully retract my comments about Dan Dueber personally and about Spectrum Home Services of Colorado Springs.

Update Post

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Spectrum says that they were not involved in any of the recent vandalism to my property. Who knows for sure, but they seemed to be sincere. What I do know is that the owner and I will try to take the judges advice and come to some form of settlement. For all involved it is the best option. At this time we can not even talk without angry words, but that may change -- I hope!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

My post should not be taken as a reflection on Spectrum Home Services as a whole, or as an insult to any person who works with or for them.

Clarification

This post should in no way be a reflection of how Spectrum Home Services Corporate or any other franchise does business it is only directed to Spectrum Home Services of Colorado Springs - I invite anyone to request an independent investigation to be preformed by a private arbitrator. Complete rules and an arbitration agreement can be obtained by a request sent
to arbitration@ripoffreport.com