Complaint Review: Speed Auto Sales and Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, November 29, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, November 29, 2017
  • Reported By: Phoenix other United States
  • Speed Auto Sales and Leasing
    5746 N. 7th st. Phoenix, Az.
    Phoenix, Arizona
    United States

Speed Auto Sales and Leasing Speed. Speed Auto. Speed Auto Sales. Terry Hommel. Mike Aminov Stole Down Payment / Failed To Secure Financing Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: There's always more..................

BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS: Many of the reviews that are posted on this business are posted by the owner, management, and their friends.

I attempted to purchase a vehicle from these guys. My credit was poor, at the time. That is why I chose these guys to buy from. I put over 50% of the car's value down in order to secure financing. Any credit can be bought with 60% down, $4K+ per month income, and 1+year job time.

THEY TOWED THE CAR AWAY! First, they delivered the car to me as though the deal was done. I drove away. One week later, SPEED AUTO/Terry Homell/Michael Aminov towed the car away from my employer's parking lot. No phone call! No just telling me that they failed to secure financing! THEY TOOK THE CAR.

Worst of all, They refunded me $3,000 of the $6,500 that I put down. Of course they're being sued. It's a no-brainer. THESE PEOPLE ARE THEIVES!

A swift rebuttal will surely follow. I'll be called fraudulent, and all sorts of insults.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2017 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/speed-auto-sales-and-leasing/phoenix-arizona-85014/speed-auto-sales-and-leasing-speed-speed-auto-speed-auto-sales-terry-hommel-mike-amin-1414157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

There's always more..................

AUTHOR: - (United States)

Of course, two days before THEY TOOK THE CAR, I replaced the clutch with an OE set. On a 2001 Corvette this is a $2,200.00 job, at any shop. $3,000.00 at the dealership. SPEED AUTO'S mechanic told AMINOV that the car didn't have a new clutch. This is the same mechanic who put out a car that had an empty clutch reservoir (leaking slave cylinder). The "mechanic" sucks, as well.