• Report: #307369
Complaint Review:


  • Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2008

  • Reported By:cork Other
Info@speedlicence.com Nationwide Spain
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Gangs

Speedlicence.com i just want my 500 euro back BARCELONA BARCELONA, SPAIN

*Author of original report: update

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

they took my money since last 14/09/2007 and nothing back and this is last email .

Re: appricat'
From: speedlicence.com (info@speedlicence.com)
Sent: 03 January 2008 20:16:24
To: essam abozed (essamabozed@hotmail.com)

Dear Esam,

Your licence has been sent and should arrive the following days.

All the best

Simon Benn

----- Original Message -----
From: essam abozed
To: speedlicence.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 11:39 AM
Subject: RE: appricate

so i did not get anything they just buffling


This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2008 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/speedlicencecom/nationwide/speedlicencecom-i-just-want-my-500-euro-back-barcelona-barcelona-spain-307369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedlicence.com

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
0Author 1Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals

#1 Author of original report


AUTHOR: Hala1972 - (Ireland)

Home Legal Faq Testimonials Payment Apply EU DRIVING LICENCES








--> Genuine E.U. Licences with the paper counterpart obtained legally through our special application process.

Do you need an E.U. licence? Have you failed your test because of nerves on the day. Have you been convicted of traffic offences where the judge has unfairly taken your licence away. Have you reached the age when you have to retake your test. Do you want to have more categories on your licence, ride a motorcycle for example or become a truck driver?

REAL E.U. DRIVING LICENCES! Can it be true without sitting a TEST? The answer is YES! By submitting the right paper work via us!

How it works

There are two methods we use to obtain a European Union drivers licence depending on the applicants circumstances.

First Method

If for example the applicant holds an existing licence (in some cases a provisional licence can suffice), by submitting partial information of the applicants existing licence along with other forms which we fill out and the application form the applicant submits we can then obtain an E.U. drivers licence. The residency rule is not a problem! Easy registration is dealt with by our experienced agents who are fully aware of the laws in their designated country. The E.U. drivers licences we obtain come from the following countries:

Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, and Slovenia.

Second Method

If the applicant does not or cannot submit any licence details with the application we then have to apply outside the European Union (African, or a South American country) for an temporary driving licence and all you need to do is check box A "Outside the E.U. Temporary Drivers Licence" on the application form and by ticking the box you declare you have had your licence lost/mislaid/stolen.Then by submitting the application along with further forms, which we submit, we can then obtain a temporary driving licence. We then follow the same process as in the "First Method".

Now you have an E.U. driving licence from one of the following countries:

Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland and Slovenia.

Due to the new E.U. integration policy it is possible for residents and non-residents of other E.U. countries to drive in other member states with their licence issued from other E.U. countries

Stage 2,


Most people would prefer a licence from their native country. The European licences we can obtain can easily be exchanged for a native E.U. licence; we can do this for you for an extra fee. You will need to check box C on the application form (applying for E.U. licence stage 2) if you want this service. Depending on the country of choice you can either have the licence sent to your door from the relevant government department or in some cases you must collect it from the issuing department depending on procedure of the country you reside in.

Other options include recieving your Stage 1 E.U. driving licence in the post direct from the country of origin via an agents office from one of the following countries:

Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, and Slovenia.

You can then exchange your licence yourself by applying to the driving department of the country of your choice and filling out the relevant form/forms.

However if you have a driving ban from your country, the fact that you have a licence from another country will not give you the right to exchange or even drive in the country you have been banned from.

If you have points on your existing licence and would like to exchange it for a clean licence then we can help because harmonisation of penalty points between E.U. states has not occurred between all E.U. members yet. Driving endorsements can be totally lost once you exchange your licence with another country, giving you a clean licence with a new licence number.

It is your legal right to hold any member countrys' E.U. driving licence. Ideally, you should be driving on a licence that is issued in a different EU country to the country in which you are resident and driving for a number of reasons. The main reason is to make it more difficult for the authorities to log a permanent record of your driving licence and driving history should you be prosecuted for driving offences.

Respond to this report!
What's this?
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.