Complaint Review: Speedwinds Nutrition Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 10, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Reported By: Bob — Rochester New York United States of America
  • Speedwinds Nutrition Inc.
    818 Sw 3rd Ave, Suite # 220
    Portland, Oregon
    United States of America

Speedwinds Nutrition Inc. Won't Refund After Product Refusal Portland, Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Okay experience

It's unfortunate that there are still companies out there like Speedwinds.  Their only purpose is to try and trick consumers with small print, and the biggest run-a-round on the planet.

I ordered a sample product for $7.00 on their website and looked high and low for the "catch" - I could not/did not find one on the site.  A few weeks later, I received more product from this company and my credit card was hit with a $90.00 charge.  I tried for 3 days to contact Speedwinds and quickly found out that they are nothing more than a scam.  You do not get to speak with a person and their automated answering system prompts you to leave a message that goes unanswered (as planned).  I left 11 messages in 3 days and sent 8 e-mails all of which received no response for more than 10 days.

I disputed the transaction with my cc company and the fees were reversed UNTIL Speedwinds lied my cc company and were able to get the reversal reversed.  I am now out $90.00 and have no product from Speedwinds.  They will not answer my calls or respond to me in any way.  Please stay away from Speedwinds as they are out to steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2010 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/speedwinds-nutrition-inc/portland-oregon-97204-2405/speedwinds-nutrition-inc-wont-refund-after-product-refusal-portland-oregon-551851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Okay experience

AUTHOR: Reporter1007 - (United States of America)

I am a news reporter, but was not doing a story at the time of ordering. I did not receive my order (ordered 4-29) after two weeks and inquired. Also no luck with telephone calls and e-mails, but kept trying over and over. No call back, but an e-mail back after 4 days saying that it had shipped, and a tracking number. No direct link to the USPS- but after research found it had actually been shipped. My circumstances were that there was inclement weather - so I received it today. So be diligent, and to the company - please improve your customer correspondence! This is one reporter that thought there was a story, but instead slow company response . Good luck everyone!