Report: #702077

• Speedwinds Nutrition Inc
    818 SW 3rd Ave #220
    Portland, Oregon
    United States of America

Speedwinds Nutrition Inc Refusing to contact me after several attempts and will not refund my money. Portland, Oregon

I placed an order with this company on 2 Feb for Sytropin. They deducted the order amount on 3 Feb. It is now 3 March and I have yet to receive my product. I started sending emails directly to them on 19 Feb and have yet to receive a reply.

I found this website with the phone number and called three times. Each time the rude lady on the other end state that they are a call center only and have no direct access to the company or my order. All they can do is take my information and ask them to contact me in regards to my complaint, so far no replies.

The last time I called (3 March) the lady was so rude she said she was very busy and that I needed to get to the point on my phone call. I told her I want my money back and someone to contact me.

I read one of the complaints on the site here and took heed and reported them to the BBB. I did this today and will see what happens. This company is a farce and should be put down. Do Not Order anything from this company PERIOD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/speedwinds-nutrition-inc/portland-oregon-97204/speedwinds-nutrition-inc-refusing-to-contact-me-after-several-attempts-and-will-not-refun-702077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content