Complaint Review: Speedy Cash Service

• Reported By: Meeko — Miami Florida USA
  • Speedy Cash Service

Nationwide
    USA

Speedy Cash Service Karen McCoyKaren.mccoy12@aol.comstacysmith1907@outlook.com FRAUDULENT EMAIL!!! Nationwide

FRAUDULENT EMAIL RECEIVED

EMail claiming I owe them money and if I do not pay it in full in the amount of $749.75 they are going to go after me legally, through my work, have my work garnish my wages, send the notification to my employer which is illegal.

They say that my employer will take all my salary and all my wages will be confscated. They say that they will take court action against me. They gave me a fake case no. that does not exist because I have never done business with them. The email address of the two women that sent me the email with the Speedy Cash Logo in the top right corner that are doing this are using email addresses with aol.com and outlook.com endings. They are not the legal email address of the company.

I have never done business with this company. They do not even do business in the State of Florida! They are threatending me and I am reporting them to the BBB and the USA Government Reporting Agencies and the Consumer Reporting Agencies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2017 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/speedy-cash-service/nationwide/speedy-cash-service-karen-mccoykarenmccoy12aolcomstacysmith1907outlookcom-fraudulent-1359322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content