Complaint Review: Spiegel/Card Processing Center

• Reported By: Robbins Illinois
  • Spiegel/Card Processing Center
    P.O. Box 9204
    Old Bethpage, New York

SpiegelSpiegel/Card Processing Center dishonest fraudulent inflated billing Old Bethpage New York

I have not used this card for at least 5 years. I have been fighting with this company for the past 4-5 years via fax and mail regarding the inflated bills I received. All of the representatives I have spoken with seem to have the same personality (they are RUDE), with no intention on helping you resolve the issue of their billing inflated billing practices. I have come to learn I am not the only one having serious issues with is company.

After years of fighting with them, I finally got tired and settled with the company on March 30, 2007 for $627.47. I had 3 electronic payments come out of my bank account to pay them off, with the final payment on April 26, 2007.

I received another bill in the mail dated May 24, 2007 with a new balance of $457.21 and another $35 late fee and I am furious. I have never had a problem like this with any of my other credit cards. This by far is the worst experience I have had.

Joyce
Robbins, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spiegelcard-processing-center/old-bethpage-new-york-11804-9004/spiegelspiegelcard-processing-center-dishonest-fraudulent-inflated-billing-old-bethpage-n-251620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content