Complaint Review: Spiritual Spirit Reuniter in Kasamba.com is SCAMM

• Reported By: Maria — chicago Illinois United States
  • Spiritual Spirit Reuniter in Kasamba.com is SCAMM

Internet
    United States

Spiritual Spirit Reuniter in Kasamba.com is SCAMM Scammers in Kasamba . com Internet

I have been customer of kasamba for more than 3 years! I have been chating with many but noone proved to be real! What they do is that if you rate them bad they block you! How can an advisor could block the customer?

I was talking with one for 2 years! She was always giving me timelines for 2 months, and then little bit more and then she will try with prayers and so on! For 2 years! And also she wouldn't get any session before i rated with 5stars the previous. So she got to have like 400 ratings from me. When i got to know the real situation from a friend she told me that the destiny changed and so on but in the meantime i have lost more than 20.000$ for 2 years.

Please to future customers! don't trust any in kasamba! I have tried many and they are all scammers! They can't find any other way to cheat people so they use this platform in order to get customers! And they cheat them for sometime as they did with me. I gave many chances but now they is no way for me to use anyone there but my mission in to stop others from getting to the same situation as me! Of losing energy and money.

This is the psychic i am talking about is Spiritual Spirit Reuniter. Unfortunately it's allowed to post links on the review so please don't reach her. But also don't trust anyone there! I am talking from personal experience! They will only tell you what you want to hear so you become the customer and then is really difficult to change. You should be in very clear mind state to understand that! Most people who go there are desperate for their situations and need an answer and they get what makes them feel good but these answers are not related to reality at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2017 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spiritual-spirit-reuniter-in-kasambacom-is-scamm/internet/spiritual-spirit-reuniter-in-kasambacom-is-scamm-scammers-in-kasamba-com-internet-1410451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content