Complaint Review: Spoiled Sweet Pets

• Reported By: Sherrill — El Dorado Hills California USA
  • Spoiled Sweet Pets

Internet
    USA

Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sherrill Nielsen Order

I ordered a dog halter.  In two different places sizing was given for them.  When I ordered I missed the fine print for that particular halter, which is not sized like the others.  It was too small by one inch as the others were sized one inch larger.

They refuse to refund me.  They will only give store credit which if I use it I get the great priviledge of paying high priced shipping again.  So, they have effectively stolen my money.

I am 67.  In all my years I have never encountered such a situation.  The lack of concern for the effect on the customer is shocking.  I advise to stay away from them.  There is no personal contact.  No phone number, so the problem cannot be discussed.

My report is consistent with others who have experince with them when it comes to returns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2017 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spoiled-sweet-pets/internet/spoiled-sweet-pets-just-like-in-another-report-they-will-not-refund-money-when-what-i-ord-1375681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sherrill Nielsen Order

AUTHOR: Spoiled Sweet Pets - (USA)

Hello Sherrill

We very sorry the size small harness you purchased did not fit your dog.  As provided right in the item description the size small will fit a chest of 12 to 15 inches but you had advised that after measuring your dog, her actual chest size is 16 inches -  making a medium the appropriate size.

The sizing chart for each item is provided only in one place - right in the item description.   To help ensure a proper fit, we provide help, tips for sizing, a diagram and highly recommend taking current measurements.

There is no fine print to read and customer satisfaction is very important to us.  We are a small, family boutique business and we are very transparent in what we offer with regards to returns.  A link to our return policy is provided on each page of our website, is provided at the time of checkout and in an attempt to avoid any misunderstanding and further clarify, a reminder is provided on the order confirmation with an opportunity to cancel a purchase if it in anyway does not meet your needs.  Your purchase was made under the terms that if you needed to return it due to selecting an incorrect size, you may do so for a merchandise store credit and should you decide to return the item, it will be processed within those terms.  Our apologies if you felt an exception should be made for you and refund be issued without returning the harness.