Complaint Review: Spoiled Sweet Pets

• Reported By: RIP — Culver City California USA
  • Spoiled Sweet Pets

Internet
    USA

Spoiled Sweet Pets sent wrong item, item returned at my expense, no refund, did not respond to phone calls Internet

Purchased rhinestone letters for my therapy dog's collar, for when we visit hospitals, etc. Spoiled Sweet Pets managed to get 2 letters out of 6 incorrect.

I tried writing and calling them with no response so I returned the items. Also no response, finally something about no refunds, store credit only.

Since Spoiled Sweet Pets made the mistake and didn't respond to e-mails or phone calls, I returned the items and never heard from them despite additional efforts.

I asked Paypal to refund the money but apparently that did not go through.

Very unfair, and just for the record: ripping off a volunteer dog and owner is especially bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2017 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spoiled-sweet-pets/internet/spoiled-sweet-pets-sent-wrong-item-item-returned-at-my-expense-no-refund-did-not-respo-1384008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content