Complaint Review: SPOKEO

• Submitted: Sat, October 21, 2017
  • Updated: Sat, October 21, 2017
  • Reported By: Dr America — Murrells Inlet South Carolina United States of America
  • SPOKEO

Internet
    USA

Spokeo, Phone number services, Insurance companies, Doctors, Lawyers, Banks and most businesses in general are totally corrupt.

(It's not personal it's just Business?)

The United States of America has lost its Honesty, Honor and Integrity.

Our entire country is now full of thieves, bandits, rip off artists and drug dealers.

They have ruined the internet, cell phones, television, our education system, and our Government. [continued below]....

.....

Thank God I'm old and won't have to put up with all these useless, senseless, degrading bunch of ignorant mindless barbarians too much longer.

We have good people fighting and dying every single day to protect this?

May God have Mercy on our foolish souls,

An American Patriot

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2017 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spokeo/internet/spokeo-false-information-for-sale-theft-fraud-deception-crap-united-states-of-americ-1407725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Re: Fake, non-confirmed information!

AUTHOR: DrFedup - (United States)

"Spokeo does not originate or create data, so our data reflects that of the original sources." So don't print it! I would pay for honest, non-biased news...all day long...try that concept!

Re: Fake and totally wrong information

AUTHOR: - ()

I Paid to look up my Mother. Wow...I've got 6 new relatives in my family. I contacted them...wrong...they are not my relatives!

Let me guote everything I have heard from non-confirmed sources, put up a site an clean up from all these suckers?

My mother passed in 2005. Your information is not only incorrect it is hurtful. I loved my mother very much and she was a

hard working wonderful person. I put her obituary in the newspaper but you missed that?

I am contacting President Donald J Trump about your fake information. Let's see how your attorneys handle my friend and

now the President of the United States of America Spokeo.

Spokeo Customer Care

AUTHOR: Spokeo - (USA)

Dear Spokeo Customer,

We’re so sorry to hear that you weren't able to find what you were looking for. Spokeo does not originate or create data, so our data reflects that of the original sources. Spokeo does not guarantee data accuracy, and the data should only be used as a reference. We are, however, constantly working to expand and improve the data available on on our site. We want to make sure that you are helped, so please contact our Customer Care team at CustomerCare@spokeo.com or by calling 1-888-906-0850 and explain your concerns.

Sincerely,