Complaint Review: Sponnaker Resorts

195 Summit Drive
    Branson, Missouri
    United States of America

Sponnaker Resorts Deceptive Marketing Branson, Missouri

When I purchased a Spinnaker vacation package, I was told that I could get a full refund at any time within the first 12 months after purchase.  When the confirmation letter came in the mail (a week later), the refund period was 7 days.  I received the letter after the cancellation period and the cancellation period was strictly and rudely enforced.

I would have never purchased the vacation package had I known that there was a 7 day cancellation period.  Actually, the 12 month refund policy was actually the selling point for me.  The sales representative and her supervisor repeatedly stressed the 12 month full refund policy.

I'm not sure if this bait-and-switch tactic is a widespread problem throughout the company, but it's definitely a problem with the sales team that contacted me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sponnaker-resorts/branson-missouri-65616/sponnaker-resorts-deceptive-marketing-branson-missouri-996539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content