Complaint Review: Sports Floor Mats, a Division of Fan Shops Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, August 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Reported By: Shannon Landes — idaho falls Idaho USA
  • Sports Floor Mats, a Division of Fan Shops Inc.
    55 Picket Place
    Freehold, New Jersey
    United States of America

Sports Floor Mats, a Division of Fan Shops Inc. Do Not Order Floor Mats From These Guys!!! Freehold, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Owner's comments not valid

*UPDATE Employee: Sports Floor Mats Order Follow-Up

On August 08, 2011 I ordered boston celtics vinyl floor mats for my vehicle. I received a cofirmation email stating that my order would be here in 12 days. It as now been 20 days since i've placed my order.

I emailed them on 4 separtate ocasions in which i have not received a response. When you email this company it says they will contact you within 24 to 48 hours. I tried their phone number and its a auditmated voice saying its better to email them to get a faster response. When you press numbers 1-3 you get a voicemail and I have left numerous messages and no one has contacted me back.

I would really like something done about this and at least my money back!

Shannon Landes

sparticus1105@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sports-floor-mats-a-division-of-fan-shops-inc/freehold-new-jersey-07728/sports-floor-mats-a-division-of-fan-shops-inc-do-not-order-floor-mats-from-these-guys-770184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Owner's comments not valid

AUTHOR: elflight1 - (United States of America)

This company now has almost 80 complaints with the BBB. They will not take phone calls, will not return messages, will not answer emails. Spam issues is not a valid issue with a business. They do not ship out the products ordered and charge the credit card before the items are shipped which is a bad business practice. The address listed for this company is a residential address. I hope that I can get my money back from the credit card company because this company is a fraud.

Sports Floor Mats Order Follow-Up

AUTHOR: Sports Floor Mats - (United States of America)

Hi Shannon,

I apologize for not noticing your "Rip off Report" sooner. I just noticed this negative comment while googling for our company name. I looked into why you were not responded to. Unfortunately your email account was flagged as spam and was not appropriately handled by our CRM system. First and foremost I apologize that you were unable to contact us. The best way to contact our customer support is via the contact us section of our website. I see that although delayed you received your shipment via Fedex tracking number 363098715415789. Hopefully everything was ok with the product. I just went ahead and issued you a 20% discount to make up for your inconvenience.

Regards,