Complaint Review: Sports Jerseys Express

• Reported By: ashley — Minnesota United States of America
  • Sports Jerseys Express

Internet
    United States of America

Sports Jerseys Express Intentionally ripped me off, and is doing nothing to help, Internet

I ordered a Jersey from them, and it came with stains all over it. I emailed and asked for a refund. They said they would have another shipped to me after I emailed several times and argued with them. They told me it would be her around January 15th 2013. Its now February 5th and I have received nothing.

I have emailed them several times, including the email on their site that says, and I quote "Please send emails directly to contactus@sportsjerseysexpress.com. We WILL reply within 24 hours." I have not received any confirmation from them at all. It has not only been 24 hours but its been almost 24 DAYS!! This is unacceptable. All I want is a new jersey. I am not asking for anything to difficult.

DO NOT order from this site. The jerseys may be cheaper but they screw you over in the end. They will leave you disappointed and frustrated, and there is nothing you can do about it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sports-jerseys-express/internet/sports-jerseys-express-intentionally-ripped-me-off-and-is-doing-nothing-to-help-interne-1009155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content