Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Fishing companies on Sports & Recreation topic

Showing 26-50 of 235 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jun 05 2016
Shawknee magazine services Wouldn't let me cancel my subscription Internet Author: Warren, Arkansas Fishing: Shawknee magazine services Internet

May 26 2016
Leisure Pro Ltd aka Leisure Pro Divers Emporium Robbery, Non Delivered Goods, Horrible Customer Service, New York New York Author: Woodland Hills, California Fishing: Leisure Pro Ltd Internet

Apr 29 2016
Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium sold me bad crawfish. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: St. Gabriel Iberville Parish, Louisiana Fishing: Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 06 2016
Scientific Fishing I received shipment notice, I never received anything, Mira Loma California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Fishing: Scientific Fishing Mira Loma, California

Mar 29 2016
the memories in stone company dr fred gambrell Fred Gambrell was paid to put a slap both my mother grave 3 Nov. 2015.as of this day, the work has not been completed. Numberous attempt has been made , with negitive result *** ** ******** ** Jackson , Ga 3022 Georgia Author: macon, Georgia Fishing: the memories in stone company

Mar 17 2016
The fishing fly box Order Never Shipped Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Fishing: The fishing fly box Internet

Feb 15 2016
goseining.com Waters' Nets and Seines, Steve Waters Purchased a seine net from company and I cannot contact them in any way to check on status of order. Spoke to Steve Waters who owns the company when I was ordering and he was extremely available before payment. After payment he cannot be found. Port Saint Lucie Internet/Florid Author: Summerville, South Carolina Fishing: goseining.com Internet

Jan 09 2016
Razzor Ranch Zolfo Springs, FL Scam Artist zolfo springs Florida Author: MOTT, North Dakota Fishing: Razzor Ranch Zolfo Springs, FL zolfo springs, Florida

Jan 04 2016
Sports Chalet False Adverting, Deceptive phone information and failure to respond to complaints Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Fishing: Sports Chalet Internet

Dec 01 2015
Reel Charter Fishing Reel Charter Fishing ! I bought a boat from them and they kept the boat and never gave my money back!!! Located in Englewood FL Englewood Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Fishing: Reel Charter Fishing Internet

Nov 16 2015
SA Company SA Fishing Did not send full package Internet Author: Port Tobacco, Maryland Fishing: SA Company Internet

Nov 11 2015
www.batongshwon.com batongshwon.com SCAM NEVER SENT ITEMS OR TRACKING NUMBERS SCHENZEN Internet Author: Alabama Fishing: www.batongshwon.com Internet

Oct 16 2015
Fisherman Headquarters Bradenton, FL Charged return shipping on a defective item and called a liar buy the seller Bradenton Florida Author: Charleston, South Carolina Fishing: Fisherman Headquarters Bradenton, FL Bradenton, Florida

Oct 03 2015
North Shore Agency account status delinquent Old Bethpage Nationwide Author: Florida Fishing: North Shore Agency Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Outsport Store www.outsportstore.com online shopping scam JAKARTA Internet Author: WALNUT, California Fishing: Outsport Store Internet

Aug 27 2015
The Villages Fl Fishing Guide, Darrell L Brantley Lies and Excuses Ocklawaha Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Fishing: The Villages Fl Fishing Guide Ocklawaha, Florida

Aug 24 2015
North Shore Agency NSA North Shore Agency they are trying to extort money for a magazine, Saltwater Fisherman that I discontinued the subscription on. They are saying that they are giving me an opertunity to continue my subscription for $35.00. I do not want it. Also, they failed to send me a tote bag with each subscription renewal, and original subscription purchase. Old Bethpage, New York Author: perryville, Maryland Fishing: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage,, New York

Aug 19 2015
Invent tech /invention technologies Submitted my idea and $7000 .after two years contact was done .now I see the product in all the sporting and fishing magazines.somebody is making money off my idea and its not me.i hope they sleep well at night ripping people off.. Coral gables Florida Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
Jones Bait And Tackle Carl Jones I sold the father and son fishing tackle to stock their new store in Moore,Oklahoma and it was a bit of a struggle to get the final payment since I let them split it into two payments and did t think anything of it just thought maybe it was a lot of money for them to come up with at once so I blew it off  Moore Oklahoma
Author: Moore, Oklahoma Fishing: Jones Bait And Tackle Moore, Oklahoma