Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Fishing companies on Sports & Recreation topic

Showing 26-50 of 265 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 18 2017
Salt Armour SA Co SAFishing.com SA Team Never shipped my order, tracking number shows item never brought to post office Internet
Author: Webster, Texas Fishing: Salt Armour Internet

Apr 08 2017
Dave Scadden Paddle Sports DSP Unreliable pontoon and repairs Ogden, Utah Author: Mesa, Arizona Fishing: Dave Scadden Paddle Sports Ogden, , Utah

Apr 11 2017
Invent tech Ray Martinez Juan Ledons ripped my partner and i off to tune of 8,450.00 with there promise of success. I hope we get a lawsuit started so we can all get our money back. coral gables Nationwide Author: San Pierre, Indiana Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Score Discount Fishing Supplies Internet Author: Belcher, Kentucky Fishing: Score Discount Fishing Supplies Internet

Feb 15 2017
Fishing and camping Outlet Order a yeti mug on dec 30, never recieved won't answe emails, and number disconnected San Antonio Internet Author: Medina, Ohio Fishing: Fishing and camping Outlet Internet

Feb 12 2017
Flex Seal This As seen on TV product adheres to nothing . $200 one month wasted of my life! Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Fishing: Flex Seal Internet

Feb 08 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet SCAM Internet Author: Mountville, Pennsylvania Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 07 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online I paid for my order and did not received it. I have tried to contact by phone, email and live chat. Nothing. San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 02 2017
Hobbies Discount Hobbiesdiscount advertises on facebook. The were selling night vision binoculars. I bought a pair and they are substandard binoculars which have zero night vision capabilities. They will not respond to my emails and they have no contact phone number. The should be sued for fraud and misrepresenting this product as it is a POS. Internet Author: Tonopah, Arizona Fishing: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 27 2017
Sa fishing Sa CO fishingSaco inc Stole money from me, didn't care I didn't get order, won't give refund Boca Raton Florida Author: Mulgrave , Fishing: Sa fishing Boca Raton , Florida

Jan 24 2017
SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour Scam company with NO intention of delivery items order, Do Not use them Boca Internet Author: Florida Fishing: SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour Internet

Jan 09 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Web site said they were based out of San Antonio TX Failed to deliver San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 28 2016
High Class Gifts Did not receive my order. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Fishing: High Class Gifts Internet

Dec 24 2016
Shimano American Corp Fishing Reels Did not repair my fishing reel - charged me for repair and shipping - substituted another reel that is defective. Irvine California Author: Murrayville, Georgia Fishing: Shimano American Corp Irvine, California

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Gifts Fished for a sucker and ran with it. I took the bait for collapsing fishing poles. I ordered 4 for a total of $79.88. They got their money and I only have a fish tale to tell Los Angeles California Author: Lake Odessa, Michigan Fishing: Unstoppable Vision LLC Los Angeles, California

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Nov 20 2016
Deadliest Katch Lures and Tackle LLC Ed Mroz Accepts return and never refunds money!! Clinton Township Michigan
Author: Willoughby, Ohio Fishing: Deadliest Katch Lures and Tackle LLC Clinton Township, Ohio

Oct 20 2016
Outlet Bait & Tackle outletbaitandtackle.comOverstocked Bait & Tackleoverstockbait.com service@overstockbait.com They kept my money & tackle on 3 orders. Saint Joseph Minnesota Author: Dunnellon, Florida Fishing: Outlet Bait & Tackle Saint Joseph, Minnesota