Complaint Review: SPRINT - NEXTEL - BOOST - SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Reported By: Michelle — hamilton Ohio U.S.A.
  • SPRINT - NEXTEL - BOOST - SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL

Internet
    United States of America

SPRINT - NEXTEL - BOOST - SPRINT PCS, SPRINT NOW NETWORK, SPRINT TOGETHER WITH NEXTEL ASL charges, Internet

I received the same letter today about the ASL (account spending limit) charge that Sprint decided they should start charging their customers because "everybody else does it".  That was the response I received from the lady in the credit department after I asked that the account spending limit be removed from my phone. She then told me that after 18 months that they would re-run my credit and at that time the ASL might be removed.

The guy before her told me it was to help Sprint cover the customers that are running up their bills and not paying them. Heres an idea, don't give them spending limits to run up huge bills they can't pay. I haven't been late and pay my bill on time.

If they can change the contracts at any time with out penalty, then why can't the customers? I thought the point of a contract was to protect all parties of the contract, not just one side.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint-nextel-boost-sprint-pcs-sprint-now-network-sprint-together-with-nextel/internet/sprint-nextel-boost-sprint-pcs-sprint-now-network-sprint-together-with-nextel-552571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content