Report: #1122087

• Reported By: mrs brandenburg — hagerstown Maryland
  • sprint pcs p

kansas city, Missouri
    USA

sprint pcs p bad customer service kansas city Missouri

I added a line to my contract through sprint at the local sprint store in Hagerstown maryland on Feb 3, 2014 was not asked what phone I wanted was given a Samsung galaxy s4. I took the phone home and I noticed that not all the service bars were loaded so I went in and updated all I could update on the phone. Took the phone back Thursday February 7, 2014 and they returned the phone and replaced it with yet another Samsung galaxy s4 took it home and I have the same signal bar issue. I also have an HTC wireless that is also 4g LTE that has full signal bars. They told me it could be because they're adding a new signal tower close to me so ok no big deal. On Thursday night all the signal bars and the 4g LTE was gone. I again call sprint customer service and got nowhere. Spoke to a supervisor around 6:00 or 6:30 pm on Thursday night. And he promised me another phone and to start my line all over with the same phone number. [continued below]....

..... I was told by customer service that nothing about a promise was never put on my notes. So I feel I was bamboozled into a peice of crap phone, that no one in sprint wants to deal with. I do not like the feeling of being bamboozled by a company who was doing good customer service with me since I started with them on march 5, 2013

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint-pcs-p/kansas-city-missouri/sprint-pcs-p-bad-customer-service-kansas-city-missouri-1122087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content