Complaint Review: Sprint PCS - RPM Collections

• Reported By: new albany Indiana
  • Sprint PCS - RPM Collections

New Albany, Indiana

Sprint PCS - RPM Collections ripoff New Albany Indiana

Since i first had sprint they messed up my account on three different occasions. This last time it took four hours for them to get the mess straightened out. at least, thats what i thought.

Now i find that they claim i owe them 70 plus dollars that is not owed. Then they turned me over to RPM collections, threatening to destroy my credit if i didnt make arrangements on this bill.

Three weeks ago one of sprints represenatives after a four hour ordeal stated he sees where it was paid and credited me 50 dollars for my trouble.Just this evening i recieved a call stating that RPM would damage my credit if not payed. I am very displeased with sprint and rpm and im ready to pull out my hair. Please hjelp me out!

Michael
New Albany, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2006 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint-pcs-rpm-collections/new-albany-indiana-47150/sprint-pcs-rpm-collections-ripoff-new-albany-indiana-215287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content