Report: #1002066

• Sprint PCS

Internet
    United States of America

Sprint PCS Return Ripoff!!! Internet

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy III online. I was told on my receipt that I has 14 days to return the phone a nd would receive a full refund. I did not personally activate the phone.

What Sprint neglects to state is that they take it upon themselves to activate the phone. Even if it takes 2 weeks to receive the phone and your not satisfied. I purchased a phone, returned it in two days and was told I could not receive a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint-pcs/internet/sprint-pcs-return-ripoff-internet-1002066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content