Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Sprint PCS

Nationwide
    USA

Sprint PCS Can't Be Trusted--Rips OFFS Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: You are Not Alone!

I signed a contract about 1 1/2 years ago and it was a contract for 2 years at the price of $50 service plan, they increased the $50 plan to a $60 plan without letting me know anything about the increase. They claim that they did put a notice in the bills, but I do not get a bill I have an online statement which doesn't come with notices. I have talked to 8 or 9 different customer service reps without any help. They are rude and do not care about my problems. I have also been on their facebook page and seen where they have done this to a lot of other customers.

I can not get out of my contract because I have a lease phone which I will turn back in but they told me that I would have to pay the rest of the lease plus buying the phone plus a cancellation fee which would be way over $1000. I do not have that kind of money. This was not told to me when I got the phone and agreed to the lease. If they would have told me I would not have done the lease program. A lease on a phone should not be the same as a lease on a car, they can resale the phone and get paid double for the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2016 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint-pcs/nationwide/sprint-pcs-cant-be-trusted-rips-offs-nationwide-1294569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You are Not Alone!

AUTHOR: Ben Charlie - (USA)

They did the same thing to me and I've been a customer since 2001. Yes, well over 15 years, I've been with Sprint and I can tell you, they don't value your patronage. After that much time, I'm looking at going to AT&T because I'm tired of their lack of customer service.