Complaint Review: Sprint Wireless

• Reported By: ScrewYouSprint — Hagerstown Maryland USA
  • Sprint Wireless

Nationwide
    USA

Sprint Wireless Company holds services for ransom in emergency situations Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Laughable

This company has the absolute worst customer service that I have ever encountered in my entire life. My best friend and I got behind on our bill because I was out of a job and unable to help pay the bill. Well as you well know Sprint prides themselves on their greed and has shut our phones off. I called them to see if they could work with us for ONE WEEK until I get paid and we can pay the ransom demand for them to work with us on the remainder of what we are behind. A reputable company would have bent over backwards to keep long time customers happy but not Sprint. No at Sprint you get the run around, have to deal with rude, disrespectful, poorly trained and dismissive representatives and get told essentially screw you we don't care about the customer, fatten our wallets. If Sprint were a reputable company they would have a way to contact their corporate offices with such a complaint. If they are always in the right as they claim why are they scared to provide their corporate office number to customers? Because the reps know that they would be fired if corporate were to ever find out about the way they disrespect customers. So since I am unable to get help from the people in the company who actually do care about losing customers I am filing a rip off report to let consumers like you know that you should stay away from Sprint at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2017 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint-wireless/nationwide/sprint-wireless-company-holds-services-for-ransom-in-emergency-situations-nationwide-1374629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Laughable

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

I applaud you for best laugh of the day on this joke of a post.  Oh..you are serious.  Then I feel sorry for you and your entitlement mentality.

As you have found out when you FAIL to pay your bills, companies don't like to provide service anymore.  It isn't "greed" when a company tries to hold you to a legal agreement you signed.  In this case the providing phone service in exchange for payment of that service.   You have failed to provide the payment in a timely manner as agreed and they have decided to disconnect your service.

There was nothing in that agreement that said they had to "work" with you.  There was nothing that said you only had to pay if you could, there was nothing that said if someone loses a job they have to give you more time.   Oh and the "well it wsan't me it was my friend who can't pay". Buzz..wrong answer.  It is the SAME account so it doesn't matter who can't(won't) pay.

Now, if we were to extend this out.  I don't think I woudl be going too far out on a limb saying that you were only a few days behind.  My guess is at least 10 days and if it was 30+ days I would not be shocked.   I would also not be too shocked if this is not the first time you have been late.

FYI even if your phone service is suspended it is very likely you still have access to Emergency Services such as 9-1-1.