Complaint Review: Sprint

• Sprint

Humble, Texas
    USA

Sprint WORST COMPANY EVER!! Humble Texas

Okay, so long story short this company has receptionists that they call "Customer Service Agents", liars they call "Supervisors", and quacks in the corporate office. A few months ago my husband was just short of an upgrade, and his phone was not working properly but only had Geek Squad coverage. We exchanged it a few times, and the problems with his connectivity persisted. We thought it was because he was hard on phones, and so we requested that he be allowed to upgrade early. The customer service agents refused, their supervisors refused, and so I filed a complaint with corporate via email. The lady said, "Oh I see you have spent over $3,000 (4 lines of service) in the last 12 months, you have been with us for several years, and you  haven't had any adjustments in 12 months. I will try to push this through, but I can't promise you anything." They pushed it through and I purchased the iPhone 5, which I didn't get until he was eligible for an upgrade in the first place.

So then I call back, because other lines on my account begin experiencing problems. By now I realized it was a not a phone issue, but a network problem. Just to rule out phone/handset issues I brought the device to 3 different Sprint retail stores. They all looked at the device and said it was fine. Thankfully, the 3rd location told me about a "ticket" that was out in my area and was the entire reason for my issues. I was told that the towers were being upgraded, and that I should have connectivity restored soon. She said she put my address in the system as a problem point, and that myself and my Sprint neighbors would receive a resolution soon. We didn't...So I contacted Sprint like 5 times to talk about this and was promised an infamous credit. I never received it, and then I was robbed at my place of business.

I called requesting an upgrade, because I too only had Geek Squad coverage and they helped me before. I was refused repeatedly through multiple levels of "customer service" supervisors, who all stated they "couldn't help me". OK, so now I am LIVID. Your service sucks, I pay you $3,000 a year, and you won't even let me upgrade my service when I was robbed at work (police report number handy by the way)???? REALLY? Okay, so they had someone else talk to me, and he had the NERVE to tell me, "well ma'am this is why we encourage warranty's". Are you freaking serious? Your customer gets robbed, and in addition to crappy service you insult her???? Okay I am on the roof by this point. So then a very nice representative calms me down, and I mention all my frustrations from the very beginning. Like an idiot I believed she would call me back with good news on my "credit", even though I knew that I wasn't going to get an upgrade. She never called me back so I chatted with a rep online, and after being asked all the same questions all over again she said she got her supervisor to authorize $30 credit. Maybe $30 would be okay if they offered it to me from the beginning, but after all this they should be happy that i haven't agreed to an early termination fee and taken my business elsewhere (looking into that option now).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint/humble-texas-77338/sprint-worst-company-ever-humble-texas-1111177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content