Complaint Review: Sprint

• Sprint

Nationwide
    USA

Sprint Broken promises and guarantees Nationwide

Most of my contact with Sprint is done online through their "chat" option, so I will always have documentation to back my claim. I recently changed plans with Sprint to save money on my monthly bill. I was paying about $179 and the rep said I would pay approx $155 after taxes on the new plan. I made the change.

The first bill I received on the new plan was not the promised $155, but had increased to $198. I was told the rep made a mistake. I insisted, as a long time customer, that they honor the agreement. I was told they could not make the necessary changes, but would have to refer my concern to their Escalation Dept. I received a call from the Escalation Dept and changes were made to correct the erroneous billing. Again, I was told my future bills should be approx $155.

My next bill on the new plan was $215. I knew I would have to talk to the Escalation Dept to have necessary corrections made. I have contacted Sprint 5 times over the past 2 days. Each time I have been absolutely promised and guaranteed that I would receive a callback from the Escalation Dept within 4 hours or less. I'm still waiting for a call. In my most recent contact, they even told the rep they had called me and left a voicemail message. Records will show that no call was ever made to me.

Sprint continually makes empty promises. I'm at a loss to what to do about my situation, but I can at least tell others: When considering cellular service, run fast and far from Sprint. Any gains you hope to make will be far outweighed by their dishonesty and your resulting headaches.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2017 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint/nationwide/sprint-broken-promises-and-guarantees-nationwide-1387142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content