Complaint Review: Sprint

Nationwide
    USA

Sprint false advertising/promises not kept Cincinnati Nationwide

*General Comment: Contract

My husband and I went to sprint because they were offering a good deal on services at the time. We went to Best Buy to start the contract. This was the winter of last year, the spring time comes, all of a sudden, our services was so terrible that we could not receive phone calls or make them. So, I contacted Sprint to let them know the problem. They promised my a "signal boosting" tower "free" of charge to assist with this problem. We waited almost 3 weeks, and nothing came. So, I called again and the customer service rep stated "we have no idea what your speaking of and we didnt promise you anything" I was highly upset, mind you, I have called many, many times concerning the poor service with no reception. They would say "well we dont see any outages in you area.... this response was said to me on numerous calls to them. I told them I am stopping services with this company, so I did. Now, I have a/an 600.00$ charge on my credit report :( they are totally un-fair! and the customer service is terrible. I believe many times I was speaking with the Atlanta service department but, no sure. I need to report this and file a class action law suit against them. Please assist me with this, I wan this off my credit because it was due to poor service that I had to leave.

Shekinah, Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint/nationwide/sprint-false-advertisingpromises-not-kept-cincinnati-nationwide-1167227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Contract

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Doesn't matter the reason, you DID sign a contract. Even if there were service issues, YOU still signed a contract. What YOU needed to do is have THEM cancel your service. Since YOU did it instead of THEM, YOU have gained an ETF. While YOU may not like it, you DID agree to it.