Complaint Review: Sprint

USA

Sprint Not a free tablet. Lied to Spokane washington Nationwide

*Author of original report: Wrong

*General Comment: Yep.

My husband and I bought new Samsung galaxy s7 edges from sprint. We switched to sprint from Verizon and were offered a free tablet with our account. The tablet was FREE. We were not aware that when we electronically signed that we signed for 2 phones and the tablet as it was one signature on a tablet. We noticed the charges when changing our autobill from our credit card this month. Went to the store and was given bull crap and told we signed for it and it's past return policy time. We know this however we were not aware of the tablet being charged due to 1 signature and only have the phones activated. And now we are stuck paying over 300.00 for the tablet. We were lied to and then told they can't track the promotion we were on either or that they can't find promos that old. We are getting away from sprint and I am furious as we are now stuck with this and sprint is getting away with this their lying and cheating people. And the contract we signed shoes electronic signature done ONCE so the signature pages for all three have the same signature. I WILL NEVER USE SPRINT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2017 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint/nationwide/sprint-not-a-free-tablet-lied-to-spokane-washington-nationwide-1368708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wrong

AUTHOR: - ()

I was and am being charged 299.00 for the tablet at a rate of 12.50 for the tablet plus a 5.00 a month access fee. So do not tell me what i know and don't know. It's a scam and it was slipped in the paperwork. I know what I was told and what's happening now. The people at sprint knew they messed up. So don't tell me I'm wrong when I'm right and they are charging a month installment for it as well as monthly access. I have the d**n print out for the buy out price for both phones and tablet.

#2 General Comment

Yep.

AUTHOR: Tyg - (USA)

YOU are incorrect. The tablet IS free what YOU are paying is the SERVICE for the tablet. That WAS explained to you and YOU KNOW IT!!! Remember when they talked about how much DATA you get to use on the tablet?? I myself switched to Sprint and I also got the "free" tablet. Initially I was upset as I thought that I had been charged for it. But ALL I was charged was for the SERVICE on the tablet so I can use it AWAY from wifi. Its $10!!!! Im HAPPY to ONLY pay $10 a month for unlimited data on my sammy tablet!! It means I dont need to leave it at home as that would be the only place I could use it. maybe YOU should be paying ATTENTION!!!