Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I took service on month to month basis. I recently added an assurane warranty on the techs advise that was working on my Samsung S7. I'm having problems with it again already. I was informed that they longer have any tech support in Missippippi. I have had 4 strokes and don't drive any longer. I called to cancel my service and have my phone unlocked (by federal law.) They would not unlock until I paid in full for the month of May, which is not done and the payment was not due until May 30 th. THIS IS A RIP-OFF THRU AND THRU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2017 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint/nationwide/sprint-tech-support-scamassurance-scam-southaven-mississippi-1373137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint