Complaint Review: SpyHunter (SafeCart)

• Submitted: Wed, November 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014
  • Reported By: PhillyLawyer — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
  • SpyHunter (SafeCart)

, Select State/Province
    USA

SpyHunter ,SafeCart, I feel like Alice down the rabbit hole dealing with these people! Interne

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I purchased this program in May and opted out of the autmatic renewal.  They renewed automatically anyway, charging me $39.99 on my PayPal account.  I've spent over a week trying to work it out with people who are all talk and no action.  I kept copies of all my paperwork, but they're not interested in me faxing it to them.  They told me they couldn't refund the money because I had filed a dispute with PayPal.  I offered to cancel the dispute.  Finally, a supervisor agreed that they would refund my money if I did so.  I did, but still haven't seen my refund.  I have wasted too much time on this and am leaning just towards cancelling my PayPal account so they can't get me again in 6 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spyhunter-safecart/select-stateprovince/spyhunter-safecart-i-feel-like-alice-down-the-rabbit-hole-dealing-with-these-people-int-1100846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - ()

Hello Phillylawyer,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
Warm regards,