Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, September 29, 2017

• Reported By: Amanda — Titusville Florida USA
Spypoint
555 VT route 78 Swanton , Vermont USA

Spypoint Spypoint Xcel They refuse to accept their non working product back! Swanton Vermont

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I purchased two Link 4G game cameras from spypoint.com, two solar pannels, two 9v batteries and two 12v batteries along with monthly supscriptions totaling $1469.92. It did not take long to realize I had made a huge mistake! The cameras did not work properly from the day that we purchased them. They would only take a few photos and then the batteries would die. Not to mention the cameras take horribly blurry pictures.

Spypoint recomended that I purchase all of the extra batteries and solar pannels so that my issues woulds end. Shortly after purchasing the extra batteries and solar pannels I then quickly realized what a second huge mistake I had made! The cameras would never connect corectly with the new batteries. Technical support said that it was a software issue. Then they emailed me the software updates and I attempted to install them. The update was sucessful on only one camera but still both cameras would not connect to the battery system.

I called Spypoint technical service again and they informed me that the next time that I was able to travel from Florida to Indiana to my deer farm that I could collect all of the products I had purchased and return them to them for a full refund. Well just another lie that I believed because i went all the way to Indiana and rounded up all the non working product (which was all of it) and brought it back to Florida so i could mail it back. When i called Spypoint today they told me they have no refund policy. The technical support guy was rude and unwilling to let me speak to a manager, assistant manager or an owner of the company. For each person I asked to speak to he would say they were not there. I asked to speak to anyone but him on the phone but he refused. He treated me as if it was my problem and an oh well sorry about your luck attitude.

Now Im stuck with a pile of junk and $1469.92 in the red. What a poor way to run a business. You cant force consumers to like your product but Spypoint seems to think so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2017 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spypoint/swanton-vermont-05488/spypoint-spypoint-xcel-they-refuse-to-accept-their-non-working-product-back-swanton-ver-1403148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spypoint