Complaint Review: Square Trade

• Square Trade

Internet
    USA

Square Trade Will not Honor warranty Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Thanks for your feedback.

Purchased a three year warranty on a Levovo desk top all in one computer was told that a tech would come to my house to repair it and then recieved a call from a repairman (so called) from a forgien country and he kept telling me to buy a new keyboard and then call him back my keyboard was not broken .  After many emails to square trade and long holds on the telephone 25 to 45 miuntes my computer is still not fixed.  I have a status summary that states they are locating a faclity for my repair and now my computer has been broken for over three weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/square-trade/internet/square-trade-will-not-honor-warranty-internet-1139760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Thanks for your feedback.

AUTHOR: Tiffany U. - ()

Hey Janet,

We're so sorry to hear about this. We pride ourselves of our speedy claims process but it looks like we've dropped the ball here. If you could email me at tiffanyhelps(at)squaretrade.com, I'd love to look into this claim to help speed things up!

Regards,