Complaint Review: St. Matthew's Churches

• Reported By: Laura morris — new york, n.y. New York
  • St. Matthew's Churches

, Select State/Province
    USA

St. Matthew's Churches I have been donation money for prayers for over 3 yrs and every year I keep asking them for my Tax form and they refuse to send it for me to do my taxes this year I have given them over $3,000.00 PO Box 21056 Tulsa Oklahoma 74121

*Consumer Comment: I would guess the prayers are having no effect for you, as this "charity" appears to be fraudulent...

I have given St. Matthew's Churches located at PO Box 21056, in Tulsa OK 74121-9901, over 3,000.00 for the last 3 years for prayers, and every year I ask them for tax deducted form to file my taxes and they have not sent me one and all I have is my postal money order receipt.  They send you a Thank you note during the year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/st-matthews-churches/select-stateprovince/st-matthews-churches-i-have-been-donation-money-for-prayers-for-over-3-yrs-and-every-ye-1129097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Check the other reports on them here on Ripoff Report.