Complaint Review: Stainsafe

• Reported By: Pennington New Jersey
  • Stainsafe
    354 Hiatt Drive
    Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Stainsafe Companies failed to honor warranty. Customer Service horrible. Ripoff! Palm Beach Gardens Florida

This is the second time I have filed a legitimate claim (within the five days of incident as required) with Stainsafe and have had to spend months, not weeks, getting it resolved.

The first incident in January of 2001, resulted in having Seaman's, the original retailer of the fabric furniture, replace the cushions as Stainsafe invalidated the claim because some phone tech entered into the computer that the stain had attempted to have been cleaned by us (which is was not). Seaman's sent a tech, who determined the fabric was fading, and they replace.

I am now weeks into a valid claim of food stains (my daugther's first birthday party) where the claim was denied because they say it was outside the 5 day window of reporting. Lucky for me, I have receipts and can prove they received the claim timely. I'm now on hold for a supervisor.

I believe that quality retailers (Seaman's, and I notice Burdine's from another claimant) should review their partnership policies in this space. Stainsafe is a rip off and treats customers like worthless gnats. My money should have bought more than this.

Tracy
Pennington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2003 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stainsafe/palm-beach-gardens-florida-33418/stainsafe-companies-failed-to-honor-warranty-customer-service-horrible-ripoff-palm-beac-60356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content