Complaint Review: Stainsafe

• Reported By: Rego Park New York
  • Stainsafe
    354 Hiatt Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Stainsafe rip-off! Denying claims that are justified, unprofessional employees who don't know the contract details. Palm Beach Gardens Florida

On October 27, 2004. I waited on hold for a Stainsafe customer service representive for over 20 minutes to file a new claim for my loveseat that had been damage on October 26th. I finally get Taryn, expalined to her in full detail the stains on my loveseat.

She told me my claim had been denied because of accumulations of stains. Then she aked me how the stain occurred I told her I had a glass of orange juice in my hand, the glass broke, cut my hand and some blood got on the loveseat. So, she stated the accumulation of stains was in my warranty.

I told her it was not. And asked Taryn can I speak with a supervisor. She puts a supervisor on, Kim was her name. She very rude, I asked for her last name or an extension. And she said they are denying my claim and I should read the warranty. I asked her where does it states accumulation of stains on the warranty, she told me to just read it.

On my warranty there is no statement of accumulation stains. And I should be covered fully because this is a human bodily fluid and followed the procedures as directed in my warranty. Stainsafe, is very unprofessional and dealing with consumers. This company is denying claims that are justified.

After Stainsafe, Inc employees hung up on me. I called Seaman's and spoke with Roberta. She put me on hold and said she will give them a call to see what the problem is. She came and told me that, they denied my claim because they asked me what happen and I didn't know. This was a bodacious lie!

I explained in detail to Kim and Taryn Stainsafe employees the circumstances surrounding the stain loveseat. Roberta from Seaman's, instructed me to write to the company and make it attention to Denial Dispute Dept w/ the claim #. She gave me more information than the unprofessional employees at Stainsafe, Inc.

Leslie
Rego Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stainsafe/palm-beach-gardens-florida-33418/stainsafe-rip-off-denying-claims-that-are-justified-unprofessional-employees-who-dont-k-114675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content