Complaint Review: stamps.com

• Reported By: jjjj — chicago Illinois
  • stamps.com

Internet
    USA

stamps.com scam charged my visa $17.95 and i didnt order anything nor do i have a clue what its for exacgtly , I think it said welcome kit. which ive yet seen. El Segundo, CA.

Today I recieved my credit card statement showing a charge of $17.95 Which I didn't authorize. It states for a welcome kit I never reieved nor ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2014 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stampscom/internet/stampscom-scam-charged-my-visa-1795-and-i-didnt-order-anything-nor-do-i-have-a-clue-wha-1174873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content