Complaint Review: Stan Koch & Sons

4200 Dalhberg Dr.
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    United States of America

Stan Koch & Sons Koch never quits Minneapolis, Minnesota

May need legal advise and help.

Spent most of today trying to file for Unemployment here in Illinois where I live since I can't seem to find a job, issues with my DAC keep coming up, think it's something Koch did.

Anyway, after hours of trying to file for unemployment and getting no where (denied) I found out why. The last employment the Illinois Department of Labor shows is back in 2010, my last employer before going to work for Koch.

No one can explain why there is no record other then  the fact that  KOCH has failed to report my earnings & wages to my state of residence, Illinois for the past 33 months that I had been employed with them. Attempts to contact Koch were usless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stan-koch-sons/minneapolis-minnesota-/stan-koch-sons-koch-never-quits-minneapolis-minnesota-1038933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content