Complaint Review: Stanton Optical

Internet
    United States of America

Stanton Optical Robert- General Manager Horrible Business Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: They have greatly improved

I purchased 2 pairs of glasses 1 month ago and still no glasses. When I purchased these glasses they said they will call when both pairs are in. I recieved a call 2 weeks after I purchased them, when I went to pick them up, only 1 pair was done and not even done completely, I have really bad vision and I need my lenses thinned out, I paid for the most expensive package to have them thinned out, they werent, also the other pair had a crack in the lense. They said they will fix them and call when done.

I never recieved a call so I continuosly called, speaking with associates & general managers, still no answers and no return calls. I finally went down to the store and requested a refund because I did not recieve my glasses and im tired of the run around, I handed my reciept to the general manager and requested to have my money back, he stated they do not give refunds even tho I didnt have my glasses yet, and THREW the paper back at me.

This place is very unprofessional, they lie to you, they dont return your phone calls, and never have an answer for you. You will be wasting your time and money going here and purchasing anything.

Please just stay away, you will be much better off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stanton-optical/internet/stanton-optical-robert-general-manager-horrible-business-internet-internet-879888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They have greatly improved

AUTHOR: Mitch - (United States of America)

Had 2 pair of eyeglasses made, everything went very smoothly. I like the onsite optometrist, it was pretty quick & painless. They arrived 2 weeks later and they were even willing to UPS them to me as I am from out of town. Nice! Don't really expect to walk out with a pair of sixty-nine dollar glasses unless you really want just a basic pair, which actually didn't look too bad.

I talked about the previously mentioned "Robert" the manager, with my salesperson and she gave me the eye roll and said yes he was a piece of work. Did a great job at setting up the store but was terminated due to very poor customer relation skills...OK awful skills. She said there was a learning curve at the start up with all new staff but things are running very smoothly and it is now a great place to work for her.

I would rate them excellent based on my visit.