Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Monica — Florence Arizona USA
Starfire Cleaning
Internet USA

Starfire Cleaning Christa Devault Unprofessional scam artists! Florence AZ

I paid $100 and came home to my house looking like a tornado hit it. To make matters better when I asked for a partial refund, after a lengthy argument about technicalities and loopholes, Christa threatened to call CPS and have her house cleaners lie about my children's "living conditions" if I pursued legal action. Of course this happened the first and only time I've ever left cash ahead of time. My 6 year old daughter was being operated on and I needed the peace of mind... boy was I in for a surprise. Christa has now moved onto threatening friends and family and slandering my husbands business. Blatant disregard for her own policies and makes promises she cannot keep. Christa is now leaving false and negative reviews on any business pages associated with my friends or family. Some of which aren't even in the state, yet she's trying to pass of as an actual unhappy client. This has crossed a line from becoming a business disagreement to a legal matter in a weekend. [continued below]....

..... I'm not really sure who runs businesses this way, harassing and threatening and cyber bullying clients and their entire family who wanted a refund of a whopping $70.... and yes.... I was willing to part with a partial refund even after all of this and Christa continues to harass everyone I know. I hope it's worth that $100 in your pocket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/starfire-cleaning/internet/starfire-cleaning-christa-devault-unprofessional-scam-artists-florence-az-1386127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starfire Cleaning