Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

To get a cheaper rate on my electric, I went with Starion Energy when they called me and secured a rate cheaper than my local supplier.  When it came time to negoitate again, I forgot the date was near and of course Starion increased my rate .0344 cents higher than my local rate!!!  So any money I thought I was saving was not a savings at all.  They neglected to send me a notice as a customer service, courtsey.  When I finally realized it, it was too late.  One month I paid $57.72 more with Starion Energy than what I would have paid with my local supplier.

I cancelled from Starion Energy and of course it will take up to two billing cycles at their increased rate before I can get rid of them.  What a ripoff!!!  Lesson learned.  The cheap always becomes expensive as Judge Marilyn Milian on People's Court would say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/starion-energy/internet/starion-energy-bad-customer-service-internet-1077102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starion Energy