Complaint Review: Startup Essentials & A-1 Leasing - Rip-off- So-called Home Business Training & Credit Card S

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Reported By: Waycross Georgia
  • Startup Essentials & A-1 Leasing - Rip-off- So-called Home Business Training & Credit Card S
    4455 LBJ Freeway
    Dallas, Texas

StartUp Essentials & A-1 Leasing In Class Action Lawsuit BEWARE!!! Scammed into a fraudulent business lease. I contacted a lawyer Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: I really hope that it all will work out for you and for all other victims.

After contacting the lawyer and taking his advice I heard nothing else until I received these papers that there is a class action lawsuit. I hope all of you are aware of this also! If not I am trying to make you aware of it so you know it is happening to this company. I am filing my own suit against them because I refuse to pay for a fraudulent lease. I just wanted to let you know what is going on....

Kool_mom
Waycross, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/startup-essentials-a-1-leasing-rip-off-so-called-home-business-training-credit-card-s/dallas-texas-75244/startup-essentials-a-1-leasing-in-class-action-lawsuit-beware-scammed-into-a-fraudule-346716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I really hope that it all will work out for you and for all other victims.

AUTHOR: Olena - (U.S.A.)

I DO NOT think that the Settlement is right at all for consumers. If you have noticed that the person's last name who is sueing A-1 Leasing is in the one of the Law Firm Companies names, who have drafted a so called "Settlement".

I believe that for $750,000 this Law firm is going to work for these fraud companies and will make sure that these companies will get their money out of us (people who will get back $420 and still have to pay Thousands), if the Settlement will be confirmed by the Court. By signing Settlement Papers we'll only loose the right to sue A-1 Leasing ,and those $420 are not going to save us.

Please, whoever is sueing them , do your best for us, those who cannot afford their own layer. Those companies have to by punished, and I hope the Judge will see our side of the picture in the Court.

God help us.