Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, August 22, 2017

• Reported By: Epfields3 — St.Albans West Virginia USA
State Farm Dean Jeffries
85 Credes Landing Elkview, West Virginia USA

State Farm Dean Jeffries No communication or notification, agents refusal to handle issues Elkview West Virginia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

WORST INSURANCE EXPERIENCE EVER! We took our account off auto pay, my husband deployed (we weren't married at the time), 2 months later when he came home for a visit we got married, I called to update account and make sure we were up to date. The secretary told me what was due to get account up to date, I paid it, and I thought that was the end. NO, over a month later our bank account was charged almost 500$. When I called to inquire they didn't have an explanation at first.

Then they said it was back pay, surcharges, blah blah. However when I spoke to the woman before she DID NOT inform me of any other charges that were due OR tell me making a payment would automatically set us back to autopay (Uhm, WHY?!) THIS PLACE IS A NIGHTMARE! Apparently they don't even find it necessary to alert you of service fees or when they will be charged to your account. Throughout all of this, the agent Dean Jeffries, refused to take our calls and never called us back. He left all the dirty work to the secretaries in the office and never faced this issue. I'm beyond disgusted with how we were charged without notice, after we took our account off autopay, and the explanation for fees did not add up. Our request for refund was denied, and the best we got was "sorry".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2017 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/state-farm-dean-jeffries/elkview-west-virginia-25071/state-farm-dean-jeffries-no-communication-or-notification-agents-refusal-to-handle-issue-1394666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Dean Jeffries