Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: Hakim — Minnesota
State Investigation Department
Nationwide USA

State Investigation Department Eric Matthews Warrant threat District of Columbia Nationwide

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I received a cal tday from a "genteman" named Eric Matthews claiming to be from the State Investigation Department, I did not receive the call as I was busy but when I checked my voicemail, the person on the ther hand sounded quiet professional and tld me to call him back at the number 202-239-0433. He claimed I was under federal investigation (did not mention on what grounds), atfirst I was a bit shook but then when I got my neves back and started some online searching I found this same number was used to claim that they were from IRS and threatened another person. I really don't know what to say, when I investigated further I found this website and a little fact that the number was a sprint cell phone. I'm not n expert but I'm pretty sure that official phone cals of such nature are not made on cellphones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2014 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/state-investigation-department/nationwide/state-investigation-department-eric-matthews-warrant-threat-district-of-columbia-nationwi-1149323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Investigation Department